Serving California Community Colleges
Intelecom Learning is a non-profit corporation that serves as the fiscal and service agent for the Southern California Consortium for Community College Television, a California Joint Powers Authority comprising 15 California community college districts.
Opening Doors To Learning
Education has always been at the heart of Intelecom Learning activities. Since 1970, the organization has established an unsurpassed reputation for increasing access to education through the effective use of instructional media and technology.
Charting New Pathways
Today, Intelecom Learning brings its experience in content development and instructional design to the creation of next generation learning tools for use by its member colleges as well as educational organizations throughout the United States and the world.
- A 501(c)3 non-profit and public benefit corporation
- Operated by a joint powers authority of California community colleges
- Award-winning producer of instructional media and online curricula
- Rich history of developing technology-based learning solutions
- Proven track record of successful, multi-agency collaborations
Introduction to Geology includes 20 complete video lessons along with supplementary video clips, key terms and self-study guizzes. Faculty can adopt this low-cost resource for their students as a quality augment to their traditional, hybrid or [...]