Serving California Community Colleges
Intelecom Learning is a non-profit corporation that serves as the fiscal and service agent for the Southern California Consortium for Community College Television, a California Joint Powers Authority comprising 15 California community college districts.
Opening Doors To Learning
Education has always been at the heart of Intelecom Learning activities. Since 1970, the organization has established an unsurpassed reputation for increasing access to education through the effective use of instructional media and technology.
Charting New Pathways
Today, Intelecom Learning brings its experience in content development and instructional design to the creation of next generation learning tools for use by its member colleges as well as educational organizations throughout the United States and the world.
- A 501(c)3 non-profit and public benefit corporation
- Service agency of California community colleges
- Award-winning producer of instructional media and online curricula
- Rich history of developing technology-based learning solutions
- Proven track record of successful, multi-agency collaborations
In The News
Intelecom Learning is pleased to exhibit at this year's Online Teaching Conference onlineteachingconference.org, June 19-21, in Anaheim. Visit our booth for a sneak preview of Intelecom Coursespace... our newest online service offering video-rich, low-cost digital [...]