Intelecom Learning is pleased to announce the availability of U.S. History to 1877 on Intelecom Coursepace. U.S. History to 1877 is a self-paced online enhanced OER textbook that offers students a low-cost and comprehensive introduction to United States History from Early Colonization to Reconstruction. It correlates professionally-produced and captioned video with the open-source, peer-reviewed textbook “U.S. History” from OpenStax. Interactive exercises and quizlets in each section reinforce learning and test understanding of the concepts presented. U.S. History from 1865 is in development and scheduled for release in Spring 2019.
- Intelecom Learning to Showcase myVRC at NASPA 2020 Symposium on Military-Connected Students
- Intelecom Learning Releases Fifth Online Enhanced OER Textbook
- Intelecom Learning Officially Launches myVRC Smartphone App
- Intelecom Learning Releases Fourth Canvas-Based OER Textbook
- Meet Our Newest Board Member