Intelecom Learning is pleased to announce the availability of U.S. History from 1865 on Intelecom Coursepace. U.S. History from 1865 is a Canvas-based online enhanced OER textbook that offers students a low-cost and comprehensive introduction to United States History from Reconstruction to the Information Age. It correlates professionally-produced and captioned video with the open-source, peer-reviewed textbook “U.S. History” from OpenStax. Interactive review exercises and self study quizzes in each section reinforce learning and test understanding of the concepts presented. Free previews are available.
- Intelecom Learning to Make myVRC Smartphone Available at No Charge Through June 30, 2020
- Intelecom Learning to Showcase myVRC at NASPA 2020 Symposium on Military-Connected Students
- Intelecom Learning Releases Fifth Online Enhanced OER Textbook
- Intelecom Learning Officially Launches myVRC Smartphone App
- Intelecom Learning Releases Fourth Canvas-Based OER Textbook