Welcome to Intelecom Learning
Intelecom Learning is a non-profit corporation and recognized developer of educational content and technology solutions for California’s community colleges. We bring instructional design, content development and educational technology together to offer teachers and students alike a range of learning solutions and tools for undergraduate, career and adult learning.
As a public-owned, non-profit corporation formed for the benefit of California community colleges, our mission derives from that of the California community colleges. We work to develop an understanding of common needs and common opportunities, and to offer solutions that individual colleges might not be able to afford but which all of the colleges working collectively can benefit from.
Who We Are
- Dr. Allen Dooley, CEO, x235
- Cameron Cox, Vice President, x212
- Meg Cundiff, Sr. Director, x210
- Wanda Harden, Account Manager, x222
- Suzy Melendez, Coordinator: Administration & Finance, x200
- Sydnee Risk, Director: Production Services, x202
- Victor Toledo, Editor, x229
- Chris Valle, Accounting Specialist, x203