Welcome to Intelecom Learning
Intelecom Learning is a recognized developer of educational content and technology solutions for California’s community colleges. We bring instructional design, content development and educational technology together to offer faculty and students alike a range of learning solutions and tools for undergraduate, career and adult learning.
Our mission derives from that of the California community colleges. With a shared vision for success, we work to develop an understanding of common needs and opportunities, and to offer solutions that individual colleges might not be able to afford but which colleges working collectively can benefit from.
Who We Are
- Dr. Allen Dooley, CEO, x235
- Cameron Cox, Vice President: Higher Education Services, x212
- Meg Cundiff, Senior Director: Higher Education Services, x210
- Suzy Melendez, Senior Administrative Assistant, x200
- Sydnee Risk, Director of Production Development and Instructional Design, x202
- Victor Toledo, Senior Video Editor, Digital Media Specialist, x229
- Chris Valle, Senior Accountant Specialist, x203